You're the...

web site visitor stats

Monday, May 30, 2011

new look :9

I renovate this blog to fill my time on this booooooooring holiday.
so, wdyt about my blog new look? :-)

umm, about this blog's new title, I really like a part of lyrics from 'over the rainbow' song.

"somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue,
and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true"

and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true...... aaaaa I believe in this. so, I use 'Over the Rainbow' for title of this blog. huehe ;D

umm I use these colors for this blog : white, grey, brown and pink. I use white for the background bcs it seems simple and fresh. I love brown, and I like grey too. actually I don't like pink -_- but it looks good after I combine those colors together, I think

:-)

No comments: