You're the...

web site visitor stats

Sunday, July 10, 2011

HARRY POTTER 7 PART 2


This, is the movie that I waiting for! I recommended this movie! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2! ya, this is the last movie for the Harry Potter series. errr..... I just don't know the words to express my feeling to know this is the last movie of Harry Potter. I adore Harry Potter since I was in the elementary. I love the movie, and I really love the novel too. I think J.K. Rowling is the best writer ever! I'm happy to know this movie is no longer comes out, happy to see (finally) Harry beat Voldemort, happy to see Harry with Ginny, Hermione with Ron. but I also sad because it means there will be no another sequel of the Harry Potter movie.
yah, but every story will always end. even it happy ending, or sad ending. but thanks God, this series ended by happy ending ^^
I just hope the hollywood movies will be no longer restricted to come to Indonesia, so I can watch this movie here and of course with Indonesian subtitle. I'm not good in english fyi.

K, this is the trailer of this movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2!




No comments: