You're the...

web site visitor stats

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Samwise Gamgee

I always want to have a real best friend, and I think I want a best friend like Samwise Gamgee at Lord of the Rings movie. He's a loyal, sincere, always at Frodo's side when Frodo needs him. Although Frodo had changes because the influence of Gollum and the rings. He knows that Frodo doesn't mean it but it still a great thing I think, to always be at someone's side when he turns into a person who don't trust you anymore. I adore you, Samwise Gamgee.


These are my favorite Quotes from Sam : 

Sam: (to Frodo) I made a promise...Gandalf said "Don't you leave him, Samwise Gamgee," and I don't mean to. I don't mean to.

Frodo: I'm going to Mordor alone.
Sam: Of course you are, and I'm going with you!

Sam: Hey! Mr. Frodo's not going anywhere without me.
Elrond: No, indeed. It is hardly possible to separate you, even when he is summoned to a secret council and you are not.

 

Sam: I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you. 


Oh this is the scene that makes me wanna cry, when Sam carry Frodo on his back.
Once again, I adore you, Samwise Gamgee.


No comments: