You're the...

web site visitor stats

Friday, June 8, 2012

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.


I used to ask myself, why God gives me so much problems in my life. After I finally can solve a problem, comes another problem. I've never blame Him, because I know that He know the best for his people. I just keep asking myself about His reason.
Many people who don't know me well, never thought what I've been through. Maybe it just because I've never show it or I can put a smile on my face in front of them. But when I was on pain, even though I can face the day with my smile, my eyes can't lie. But people who don't know me well never can read my eyes. Or it just me who can hide all of my pain deep inside well when I'm with them? idk.
I keep asking myself until I finally found this quote :
A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner - anonymous
 So, I took the conclusion. The problems in our life is like tests in school. If we already can pass a test, then the teachers will give another test which is harder than before. If we already can solve a problem, God will give another problem which is harder than before. So in the end, we'll already know how to solve the life problems that we think it's hard before, because we already used to solve hard problems or great problems.(y)

No comments: