You're the...

web site visitor stats

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Webcam-ing with Elang & Dita

I just sign in to my facebook and open my profile. I click My Albums and I found an album that I made 3 weeks ago, the title is 'Webcam'. That album contains my webcam photos with Dita and Elang on May 3. We took those photos in our previous class, XF (even we still don't know what our new class is, but still, we're already pass the X grade...) and suddenly I felt soooo sad because those photos remind me of what I and my chairmate, Dita used to do when there's no teacher in class. It can be took a lot of photos, or just have a chat with Elang and Hafild that sat behind us. But because Hafild had training for Math OSN so that day we just took some photos with Elang, with Erza's mac. Oh ya, on the first and second photos Erza join with us.
These are our photos ;)
Ini idungnya elang yg gedenya gak nahan. Hmpffffft *nahan ketawa*

I miss you three :''''''( even they often bully me (in funny way of course) and  call me as anak kecil or anak kelas 3 sd or bocil but idk why there's a different when I didn't see you three in the class huhu, there's something missing. Kan kalo kata aerosmith I don't want to miss a thing, kalo kata secondhand serenade I don't want to miss anything. Apaansih. Oke skip.
OHIYA APIL MASIH ADA UTANG NRAKTIR GUE ELANG DITA YA SOALNYA DIA KAN LOLOS OSK... kapan nih ditraktirnya, udah pada mencar nih :( huu :'(

No comments: